one

Unruly Member
Veteran
It's a PSN game.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/805/805612p1.html
PlayStation Premier: Loco Roco PS3 Official
First look at Buu Buu Cocoreccho! by LocoRoco
by Anoop Gantayat

July 17, 2007 - A cameo appearance as part of Sony's Home announcement earlier this year was confirmation enough for many, but today Sony finally made it official: LocoRoco is coming to your living room. Tentatively titled Buu Buu Cocoreccho! by LocoRoco, this PS3 sequel is set to be made available as a PlayStation Network download.

We have just a few details at this point, and none of them shed any real light on what we can expect from the game. Sony describes the game as "It's LocoRoco, but it's not -- a peculiar extra chapter." That, and a sentence with three different uses of the world play: "Even if you don't play it [as in control the game], the world and the LocoRoco will play [as in both playing amongst themselves and as in playing back like a video] on their own."

Awesome, Loco Roco is my favorite and only PSP game I like (played it on my brothers psp) I cant wait to control it with the SIXAXIS

Hallmark of a good game, I suppose, that the moment it's even MENTIONED the theme/background music pops into your head and makes you itch to pick it up again. ^_^

Hallmark of a good game, I suppose, that the moment it's even MENTIONED the theme/background music pops into your head and makes you itch to pick it up again. ^_^

Dammit, now I've got those weird voices in my head. I probably won't be able to sleep.

Disclaimer: I love the rest of the game though.

Back