Links to the real gameplay clips for nex-gen system welcome.

Geeforcer

Harmlessly Evil
Veteran
Ok, so we all saw all the trailers from the presentations. And boy did we talk about them. Pre-rendered, pure CG, real gemeplay, in-engine cutscene, scripted scene, “close representationâ€￾, etc.

Enough, enough I say. Does anyone have links to the videos of people actually playing any next-gen games? I've had it with the "What is whatâ€￾ debates, I'd like to simply see actual games in action, no matter how "early" they look.

The x360 kill zone videos are real time . The quality is no diffrent from the videos we've seen to what i saw morgan web playing on g4 tv . Same graphics and its playable on the show floor at 60fps

The Outfit.

http://xboxyde.com/leech_1364_en.html

No one was actually playing it, but the contents of the trailer were what looked like pure game play footage.

Graphics were ... Ok - in like with good looking PC titles out now. The game play looked like a lot of fun though, with destructible environment and very fast-paced action.

Dural said:
Even thought it hasn't gotten the greatest reception, I thought the Kameo footage looked great. GR3 is also looking pretty damn good.

:oops: At Kameo. The screenshots released were horrible, but videos (esp the 50MB one) are great, if you can avoid getting blinded in the first few seconds. In fact, it's the best-looking gameplay footage of X360 I've seen so far.

I am undecided about Full Auto. Maybe I am being too picky, but graphics didn't seem THAT great to me. What did everyone else think?

Geeforcer said:
I am undecided about Full Auto. Maybe I am being too picky, but graphics didn't seem THAT great to me. What did everyone else think?
its not great looking at the moment . But it has net play , you can destroy everything in the game and its running at 60fps . I'm sure by launch the quality will go up . Right now it looks like a polished gt4 to me

BTW, I suggest everyone watches GR3 video Dural linked to (not that it's not a good looking game) and then tells me with a straight face that the intro video was game footage, "in-engine scripted scene" or whatever. It's not even that close.

o_O

MS has problems... that Kameo video is better than the lame trailer. Tons of action and looks clean enough. It is on its 3rd system, but the action looks intense, it looks fun, and it looked alright enough. Not a huge jump, but if it has AA, 720p, and has a couple hundred characters on screen duking it out like that then that is what matters if it adds up to a fun gamplay experience.

Look at WoW. The art direction carries the game (not technically impressive). While Kameo could look better, if the art does its job to deliver a fun game that we are not seeing on current gen CONSOLES, then meh, cannot ask much more.

Back