Life of Black Tiger [PS4] and other shit games that show a lack of QA on PSN

crying out of emotion. This reminds me of the death of Bambi's mother. Best game ever.

Just imagine this game in your 40" TV in your bedroom, such huge pixels that come out of the TV might attack your face directly.

I was starting to get jealous of ps4 owners over here, but since the framerate is reported to go down to the 20's in certain areas, I don't feel I'm missing much.

Maybe the point of the "game" is to find the real, hidden, AAA game running on Horizon's engine that Hideo Kojima secretly wrote while developing Death Stranding?

Hey, its not like there is not a game on PS4 where you just play as a goat doing random things called Goat Simulator.... Oh wait!

Hey, its not like there is not a game on PS4 where you just play as a goat doing random things called Goat Simulator.... Oh wait!
Even Goat Simulator is of much higher quality than this.

So if this game would have been developed in Unreal Engine 4, with better textures, lighting and water reflections, that would make it a game worthy to be on PS4?
I don't think even those improvements would help. Have you watched the videos?

I just thought that the console stores had much higher quality standards. This thing looks like something that would come out of Steam Greenlight only if it had help from friends.

I don't think even those improvements would help. Have you watched the videos?

I just thought that the console stores had much higher quality standards. This thing looks like something that would come out of Steam Greenlight only if it had help from friends.

Yes, I have watched the videos, otherwise I would not be making a comparison with Goat Simulator.
I understand what you mean, but I don't think that Quality Control, outside of software that could damage a PS4 or that would just keep crashing, is that important for a platform that has already proven itself as a good gaming system with plenty of must have games. I'm all for openness for there is a lot to know about publishing a game other than Art or Coding. While this game will probably fail hard (and I would not think the developers are expecting it to be a success), it is a good way of learning a lot about the industry and eventually come up with something better. If this is acceptable on Steam, why not other platforms?

EDIT - Added "or that would just keep crashing".

Last edited:
By "acceptable" do you mean actually getting on the store and people buy it? Steam is notorious for allowing utter unplayable shovelware on the Steam store because they don't give a shit. There is no quality control whatsoever, especially with the 2 hour refund window now. That basically meant Steam don't have to listen to complaints because the consumer can just get a refund.

A vast majority of PC gamers on steam don't want all that crap on the store. Over 40% of games on Steam were released in 2016. That is just fucking crazy, an indication of just how much crap is getting on there and making it very difficult for gamers to sort through all the shit to find something actually decent that they want.

The difference between Steam and console platforms is that PC is an open platform, with no one responsible for the content and no brand to protect. The PS4 is a Sony device and anything on the PSN is ultimately Sony's responsibility and reflects on their name. I don't believe Sony has anything close to the Steam refund policy but I could be wrong. I imagine the refund process is a lot more difficult for PSN.

Microsoft had the same problem with the MS Store in Windows 8, and likely still a problem in Windows 10 though I haven't done much in there in awhile. The amount of garbage apps and games in the Store that were basically broken or reselling of existing games/apps was atrocious and it basically killed any hope of trust in their store. No one used it after awhile. There was no quality control for those apps apparently, the complaint process was very difficult to find for an app and nothing ever happened to them either.

Back