Kutaragi was right after all.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7537

If Bluray finally wins, PS3 will become the ultimate mediacenter. BR player,DVD upscaling up to 1080p, DTS-HD 5.1 , Dolby HD 7.1, DLNA,Remote Play, HDMI 1.3a, DIVX Support, WMW (H.264),ect...

He delivered on promise, no doubt about it.

If Bluray finally wins, PS3 will become the ultimate mediacenter. BR player,DVD upscaling up to 1080p, DTS-HD 5.1 , Dolby HD 7.1, DLNA,Remote Play, HDMI 1.3a, DIVX Support, WMW (H.264),ect...

He delivered on promise, no doubt about it.

Remind me again which of those a MC PC doesn't offer plus a hell of a lot more?

Remind me again which of those a MC PC doesn't offer plus a hell of a lot more?

MC PC with all those features, including Bluray Player for 399$. Plz tell me where to buy it. Of course if I spend a thousand dollars, i probably could get such machine.

It's an easy to setup syndication device; you could probably set your HTPCs/MCPCs to be utilized by the PS3. Besides, wouldn't a pc that could match it in function be more expensive anyway? A bluray drive, a cpu capable of decoding 1080p avc streams and the accompanying requisite hardware (memory, motherboard, HDDs).

In any case, I would be surprised if people started picking up PS3s to supplement their home theatres. Call me skeptical but I don't really see it happening en mass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back