Kojima new game

Alucardx23

Regular
Hideo Kojima got into one of those moods today and shared a teaser pic of his new game, which is being developed on the internally produced Fox Engine.

agxcpnfcqaaejlk.jpglaf8ozx.jpg

23n2i.jpg

One of the selling points of the engine, said Kojima (possibly joking), is the tech that allows you to make out the bras on the characters.

That guy is obviously wearing a bra. ;)

Shame that with how nice most of that scene looks, the treads on the tire are absolutely flat.

As well, after having seen BF3 on PC in action. I can't stand to look at mountains on the horizon in any other game anymore. :(

I hope to everything that is good in the world that both of the next gen consoles have good hardware tesselation as one of the base features.

Regards,
SB

Hideo Kojima got into one of those moods today and shared a teaser pic of his new game, which is being developed on the internally produced Fox Engine.

agxcpnfcqaaejlk.jpglaf8ozx.jpg

23n2i.jpg

One of the selling points of the engine, said Kojima (possibly joking), is the tech that allows you to make out the bras on the characters.

I dont like what I see.
Another war game?
Another game in the MGS universe?
I am not sure
It doesnt look all that impressive either. Looks mediocre.
Something truly original or ZOE3 would have made me happy.
What happened to that other game they were demosntarting their new engine on?

I am in ! I want bra spotting games from Kojima right now ! I want to point hem out with my Move controller for extra precision ! ;)
:LOL:

Back