Killer Instinct [Steam, XPA, XO]

Lol. I really like KI.

I just hate that I can't use my 360 stick on XBO. I can do it on PC however. I just hate using my PC for couch purposes.

Phil Spencer had been saying for years that he'd really like to make a new Killer Instinct, but they needed to find the "right team" and "right opportunity". I can't remember the reason why, but Iron Galaxy was unavailable (either due to desire or other obligations) to continue working on the series.

So, hopefully, this means that MS have gotten Iron Galaxy back on board for another Killer Instinct game. I know some people that would be over the moon if that happens.

Regards,
SB

Phil Spencer had been saying for years that he'd really like to make a new Killer Instinct, but they needed to find the "right team" and "right opportunity". I can't remember the reason why, but Iron Galaxy was unavailable (either due to desire or other obligations) to continue working on the series.

So, hopefully, this means that MS have gotten Iron Galaxy back on board for another Killer Instinct game. I know some people that would be over the moon if that happens.

Regards,
SB

It could be a future purchase target

Look at how much Bethesda/ID and ABK stuff they have ported to the switch

Regards,
SB
Iron Galaxy was busy butchering the PC versions of Uncharted 4 and TLOU.

Back