Kakuto Chojin: The next great fighter?

mkillio

Regular
Kakuto looks like it could be really good. It's got motion blur during the fights and "Matrix" like camera skills for teh finishers. It also looks great although the animation is pretty weak in my opinion.

I haven't been too impressed with Kakuto Chojin so far, I'm expecting a delay until next year to clean up the animation and the fighting engine. The still shots of the characters look very good, but when fighting they look like they are missing a bunch of frames of animation. The arenas also haven't looked very good, very sparce. I do have high hopes though based on the developers previous work.

Tao Feng is sounding much better to me with the fighters getting bloody, bruised, and broken limbs. It will not have rounds either, your health bar has three phases so when your health bar empties for the third time you lose so you can actually take advantage of the opponent haveing a broken limb. The environments are also highly interactive.

yep i agree with Dural said

at this point, other than the sharp graphics, i don't see anything special with Kakuto Chojin

at least Tao Feng will bring something new to the table (that being breakable limbs and such)

-aneep-

Back