Journey to the Savage Planet [XO, PS4, PC, NX]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
I stumbled upon this as part of Xbox Game Pass. It has quite the satiric sense of humor and enjoyable gameplay. I'm having a blast.

One can do a quick play through to get an ending in under 4 hours or you can go for fuller completion spending more time exploring the planet wildlife.

Yeah, I like what I found in the first 30mins or so. Decided to stop a few months or so ago so I could play it co-op. Unfortunately getting time to sync with friends has been challenging as my kids have gotten older. Hopefully, I can come back to it soon cause I thought it was fun & funny too.

Tommy McClain

I finished the main storyline and now have been spending time exploring the maps and gathering all the collectibles like Health and Weapon upgrades. There's also two additional item categorues that provide more of a background to the story, Alien Tablets and Explorer Logs.

Here's a video I didn't come across until nearly finished the game. It may provide some helpful hints to others who haven't started or gone too far. I don't think it removes much of the discovery aspects of the experience.

Back