Jim Brown Sues

The lawsuit has no bearing on EA's exclusive NFL license and has much more to do with the ability to portray individuals from eras before video games existed.

The lawsuit has no bearing on EA's exclusive NFL license and has much more to do with the ability to portray individuals from eras before video games existed.

Yea , but at least it could get the lawsuits rolilng. If EA looses this other people will try and at some point hopefully they will all start asking why the nfl liscense is exclusive. I'm sure all these players want to make money and mabye some will want to see how it became exclusive and if they left money on the table with that deal.

Yea , but at least it could get the lawsuits rolilng. If EA looses this other people will try and at some point hopefully they will all start asking why the nfl liscense is exclusive. I'm sure all these players want to make money and mabye some will want to see how it became exclusive and if they left money on the table with that deal.

As I understand it, the NFL license is exclusive because the NFL wants it exclusive. EA just took the license before anyone else could.

As I understand it, the NFL license is exclusive because the NFL wants it exclusive. EA just took the license before anyone else could.

Is the agreement with the NFL or the players union? Do they have a players union like in the NHL? I'm assuming so.

Back