Is there a laptop with more than 10 hours battery life?

Banned
I don't mind the screen being a bit small, I just want to be able to watch videos, and hd videos and last that much.

Is there any?

Offhand: it ain't cheap, but it's possible. Well, idling at the desktop, anyway. I'm not sure HD videos help battery life any (here I wonder if the new AMD and NV IGPs help by offloading decoding chores from the CPU, if the Intel 965GS does so, and if that'd matter with something like a low-voltage Core 2).

Surely there are other notebooks that can reach 10h with dual batts.

Some manufacturers offer additonal battery packs that go into the drive bay of some of their laptop models. If the laptop has good battery life to begin it might put you close to 10h.

I have a laptop that lasts about 11 hours (downpowering all options of course, that is at lowest brightness etc.). Looks very sexy as well.

Sony Vaio VGN TZ27LN is my model, but might differ depending on what country you live in.

edit: just realised that you need to buy kinky additional battery. sorry.

I can't even watch an episode of a strictly legally downloaded TV show, 45 mins...
I thought i had just f**ked the battery up by always leaving the laptop plugged to the mains... But i hear for my model that's normal... err...

Back