Is the ladder theory true?

True or not, its still funny as hell, and sometimes scarily accurate.

And cuddle bitches, too. A lesson for all guys - don't be a cuddle bitch!!

A bit too harshly presented, but about right. As always, it's not all that black and white but it's something like the lowest common denominator.

EDIT:
The guy also linked a song which illustrates it perfectly:

A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras

threw you the obvious and you flew
with it on your back, a name in your recollection,
thrown down among a million same.
difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed
and passed over
when i've looked right through
to see you naked and oblivious
and
you don't see me.but i threw you the obvious
just to see if there's more behind the eyes
of a fallen angel,
the eyes of a tragedy.
here i am expecting just a little bit
too much from the wounded.
but i see through it all
and see you.
so i threw you the obvious
to see what occurs behind the eyes of a fallen angel,
eyes of a tragedy.
oh well. apparently nothing.
you don't see me.
you don't see me at all

The bold part being mostly the truth when it all goes down the drain because you expected too much...

Last edited by a moderator:
K.I.L.E.R said:
Real or not?
The site looks like a fake.

What do you mean "real" or "fake"? It's not a scientific theory, if that's what you're asking, it's one guys opinion.

It is however pretty close to the truth!

Essentially true.

My favorite line:

A note for guys: if your friends girl offers you a piece you should hit that shit, because he shouldn't be laying up with no ho.

What isn't true is the whole money thing. Girls are interested in POWER. Money is power in the modern world but it is a very difficult concept in the dark ancient reptilian regions of the female brain. Many techniques can be used to trick the female into believing you have power even though you are an unemployed alcoholic or an outlaw biker. I'm not going to go into them here as there are scads of books, tapes, forum posts, etc. that break it down.

TheMightyPuck said:
A note for guys: if your friends girl offers you a piece you should hit that shit, because he shouldn't be laying up with no ho.

After a few bad experiences because of NOT doing that, I changed the tune and it really supports this statement. 100% true.

Everything.
This discussion went off topic or something?

I want to know whaat scientific basis does the guy have on that web page.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Everything.
This discussion went off topic or something?

I want to know whaat scientific basis does the guy have on that web page.

First-hand experience more than anything. But there are many studies dealing with that stuff, this would be a compressed and very simplyfied version of these + trial and error + getting slapped often enough and slapping back himself. Feel free to try it out for yourself, you'll see that the theory is more often right than wrong.

EDIT:
If you're more about the money issue, money stands there for any mixture of power/influence/leadership role/alpha-male, choose whatever you want. Anything that makes a man "better" than the competition.

So there is no scientific evidence to prove this.
Thanks.

PirateGraph.jpg

K.I.L.E.R said:
So there is no scientific evidence to prove this.
Thanks.

PirateGraph.jpg

Of course there is. Tons of psychology/sociology books, papers, studies, polls etc. Don't be lazy, look for it if you're interested.

Ok... If professional studies aren't credible, than you prolly need Jesus himself to come and point it out to you Himself :rolleyes:

_xxx_ said:
Ok... If professional studies aren't credible, than you prolly need Jesus himself to come and point it out to you Himself :rolleyes:
Sounds a little extreme don't you think? ;)

Let's put it anouther way: what would be credible to you? Who's a better source than the whole bunch of proffesional psychologists all over the world?

Back