Invite for Racing-Underground

Erinyes

Regular
Hey Guys,

Does anyone have a spare invite for www.racing-underground.com. I used to have an account there but it was deleted as i was inactive for a while. Unfortunately they then made the registration invite only and i wasnt able to rejoin. I've been trying to get an invite for a year now but havent' been able to so far. So if anyone does have a spare invite please please send one my way. I would be very grateful, thanks :)

The site - judging from its name and closed nature - wouldn't be about illegal street racing, would it?

Yeah I've been trying to get on there some time ago to see if I could get some F1 races from the '90's. I've never found a place to download/buy old F1 races. Only in Japan they had dvd's with all the races from a season on it but I don't want to listen to Japanese commentary.

The site - judging from its name and closed nature - wouldn't be about illegal street racing, would it?
Lol i had a feeling someone would think that :p

Its a torrent site for motorsports video's

Yeah I've been trying to get on there some time ago to see if I could get some F1 races from the '90's. I've never found a place to download/buy old F1 races. Only in Japan they had dvd's with all the races from a season on it but I don't want to listen to Japanese commentary.

I know i've been looking for ages and never found the races on sale anywhere. Yep its got a lot of golden oldies. Unfortunately i lost all i had when my hard disk died on me :(

Back