Introduction of me

Beyond3D

Newcomer
Hello,

Don't mind the nick, I just wonderd if it was still up for grabs.
I've been reading topics on B3D for a while now (approx for the R300 launch), a great level of knowledge can be found here.
Amongst others places this is the place I go most concerning CG.

Since the chat arround here is quite technical I do not have much to add on daily basis, I'll tell you my plans.

My first 'computer' was a Atari 2600, 2nd was C64. wrote some step by step programs with it, thats about it. (GOTO is all I rember)

My interests lie with applied computer graphics, 2D and 3D graphics.
At the moment I'm studying at a Art Acedemie, so with drawing and painting is where my nature lies. Audio and Visual is my choice for graduation.

My idea is to merge school with my hobby even more. I'd love to make goodlooking/playing game/concept. It would look nice on my portfolio and product for our mini business in the lasts year pilot class.

So here's my question; wich section should I post my question about wich/what 3D engine/app I should use?

A NEW MOD?

YAY! Finally, welcome to the boards, I hope you will mod the political forum. There's way too much liberal bashing there.

Welcome aboard.

But I would recomend you to get a new nick. I wouldn't call it good netiquette to fake a status as a mod, or something else officially connected to the site. That's what you do even if it's not your intention.

Thank you folks, for the warm welcome!

Ofcours I'll change the nick, if Dave won't let me :).
And if you all really protest :).

Indeed I am a Mod on a other board

Beyond3D said:
Thank you folks, for the warm welcome!

Ofcours I'll change the nick, if Dave won't let me :).
And if you all really protest :).

Indeed I am a Mod on a other board

Welcome!

When gandhi was asked what he thought about western civilization, he answered:"I think it would be a very good idea"

ROTFL!!!! But keep this sig...

Back