Inquirer article about Nvidia and Sony

This article might be "ok", useless but at least not one of their ridiculous stories. But people should learn to stop clicking on those articles and stop supporting TheInq. The world will be a better plase when they're all dead.

london-boy said:
This article might be "ok", useless but at least not one of their ridiculous stories. But people should learn to stop clicking on those articles and stop supporting TheInq. The world will be a better plase when they're all dead.

they are the best magazine in business internet or otherwise. :p

If you can't judge their stories it's your problem :devilish: I for one am delighted with their approach... The world without TheInquirer would be a more boring place (TM)

like this

THE INQUIRER has had its differences with the ex-CEO of Hewlett Packard, Carly Fiorina, there is little doubt of that.

But we are wondering whether now you would be willing to write a fortnightly column for the INQUIRER on what remains a great industry, that we're all part of.

Carly FiorinaIn there, you will have the freedom to let your imagination fly, unrestrained by any corporate bonds.

We wouldn't expect you to say anything about HP at all - indeed we'd rather you didn't.

We will pay you the top whack for your column. So Carly, how about it? The offer is completely serious. It would give you an unparalleled platform for your ideas and our readers would love to read your views. µ

z7shysterical.gif

TheInq said:
Carly FiorinaIn there, you will have the freedom to let your imagination fly, unrestrained by any corporate bonds.

:oops: :oops: I guess "wild imagination" is a requirement of the job for them!!!

We will pay you the top whack for your column.
Um, the woman only stands to collect what, $130-something million? I'm sure she's THRILLED to hear she's offered "top whack"; it could really help her ends meet... ;)

Jesus, I wish someone would fire my ass for that kind of money. I'd laugh all the way to the bank! :LOL:

And btw, that Inq blurb was pathetic by the way, the joke is completely on them...

I would direct who's interested to the 3D Companies and Industry forum, there's and ATI/NVIDIA thread there with an inq story, which is just so ridiculously fake it's actually really funny to read (the BS bingo story thing)

Back