Inq Scorecard?

MrBond

Newcomer
Anyone got a scorecard in the hits and misses that the Inq had this time around? :)

I have a feeling it'll probably be about 50%, as they were throwing out some rather random stuff a month or two ago I think.

They didn't do all that bad, I'm waiting to see if the 10,000-unit rumour pans out. If they're correct on that, I'll rate them well. 8)

MrBond said:
Anyone got a scorecard in the hits and misses that the Inq had this time around? :)

I have a feeling it'll probably be about 50%, as they were throwing out some rather random stuff a month or two ago I think.

How can they be 50% when they had multiple different rumors on some stuff? Only one of them can be right.

They had 3 or 4 different release dates etc.

That's the point of the Inq's "journalism" (I feel dirty using that word in the same sentence with the Inq): spew out enough crap and at least some's gotta stick as truth. . .

Ostsol said:
That's the point of the Inq's "journalism" (I feel dirty using that word in the same sentence with the Inq): spew out enough crap and at least some's gotta stick as truth. . .

Heh, let's call it their 'strategy' instead; rumormongering doesn't deserve the title of journalism :)

I don't mind the Inq giving us rumors; it just seems they have no discretion at what rumors they put out. ATI could feed them anything and they'll bite it hook line and sinker. Probably why the x800 misinformation campaign worked as well as it did.

Back