inFAMOUS Second Son [PS4]

This looks really nice but I'm unsure about the gameplay depth. Is it just about running around the city and smashing things up?

Smashing things up isn't the goal (it's not a lego game), but sometimes things will get broken depending on your play-style, skill and precision.

the facial animation of the old lady in her bed in a cutscene is very impressive, it's like in halo 4 when they could you make guess the emotions of the characters without them talking, just with their facial emotions.

10005787_535713459879481_978599571_o.jpg

Anybody know if the trees and other vegetation sways? One of the biggest immersion breakers is trees that don't move.

REALLY not feeling this one. One of the most unattractive games I've ever seen in any generation. Art style, the generic punchable face character, the garish neon aspect, the coloring...

REALLY not feeling this one. One of the most unattractive games I've ever seen in any generation. Art style, the generic punchable face character, the garish neon aspect, the coloring...

What???

I really dont understand what you are saying

I'm playing now, love it and love the dialog between the brothers. Delsin is a smart ass in a funny Drake kind of way.

Back