Incredible PS3 deal at Dell.ca

yeah dell has had a lot of nice bundles, even before the holidays. i think thats one of the reasons why the PS3 is selling relatively well here (it was right behind the 360 in sales for November NPD, compared to the US where it was considerably behind).

yeah dell has had a lot of nice bundles, even before the holidays. i think thats one of the reasons why the PS3 is selling relatively well here (it was right behind the 360 in sales for November NPD, compared to the US where it was considerably behind).

Mostly the NPD gains in Canada were due to the price reduction being $160 and reaching unit price parity with the 360 here. I doubt Dell's sales are really significant to the total units moved in Canada. There's no doubt its a good place to keep an eye on for some deals.

Mostly the NPD gains in Canada were due to the price reduction being $160 and reaching unit price parity with the 360 here. I doubt Dell's sales are really significant to the total units moved in Canada. There's no doubt its a good place to keep an eye on for some deals.
oh yeah, forgot about that. but you have to consider that most stores pricematch. if you go to redflagdeals.com, its a huge community where people just post deals. dell bundles have been a hot topic there with people either ordering from dell, or going to futureshop or bestbuy to pricematch. theres no doubt that Dell's bundles have helped with sales here. but the price cut along with the introduction of the 40GB probably had more to do with it. two of my buddies just bought a PS3 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal, hopefully they ship to those who buy it. If there is a large influx of orders sometimes Dell will run out of stock and then basically put people on indefinite hold or even cancel there order.

I got my 40GB for US$600 a few days ago, freakishly good deal in Sweden, just below the magical 4000kr mark.

Eh... :(

Well, at least I can afford it. :LOL:

Back