Impulse game sales

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by swaaye, Jun 4, 2011.

1. swaaye

swaaye Entirely Suboptimal
    Legend

Crysis 2 $30.
    Worth it?

2. Davros

Legend

If you think crysis 1 is worth $40 then yes

3. swaaye

Legend

4. osckhar

Newcomer

Yes, it is.

- Oscar.

5. Grall

Grall Invisible Member
    Legend

Crysis 2 absolutely is, I'd say. I had a ton of fun playing (for the most part), and the recent hires textures/DX11 patch is just free cake added on top. :)

Try sneaking up on baddies in stealth mode and bashing them with your weapon. Works great. If you sneak up on smaller two-legged baddies from behind them you'll execute a silent stealth-kill with your knife and then re-stealth again automatically. :D

Do it when an enemy is alone, so nobody can see you take out their buddies and start shooting off all your energy. I had a lot of fun just meleeing grunts to death, it's more effective than shooting them with a weapon sometimes and certainly saves on ammo. Just sneak off every now and then to a quiet corner to recharge and you'll be fine.

6. swaaye

Legend

LOL. Crysis 2 is the daily deal, with the low low price of $40. Gimme a break. I should have bought it when they had it for $30. Well....would be better for $15 I think. :D

7. Mendel

Mendel Mr. Upgrade
    Veteran

It says "Sorry, this item is not available in your region" for Witcher, Crysis 2, Doom3 and Quake4.

Why on earth would these games not be available in Finland? Maybe it´s mistaking me for german, australian or somechekistanian?