Image Blending software?

Anonymous

Veteran
Does anyone know of a program I can download where I enter a sequence of say 5 images and it alpha blends them equally? I'm trying to make motion blurred videos of Half-Life 2, but Photoshop layers+ opacity is way too tedious.

If your final video will have 30 fps, capture at double or more. Then set 'downsample' in the video editor. btw which editor are you using?

- Basicly you will get better results at bigger final/capture fps ratio, but I would suggest going aboe (say) 30 (final) : 60 capture would be more than enough. It's a matter of disk space and patience I guess :)

Man oh man... I found a file for mixing images into one, but it's taking so long to do it! And it's only a 34 second movie! Do you guys know of a good avi convertwer that can downsample framerate?

Okay I'm downloading Adobe Premiere Pro trial version and I'll try it out. Would you guys like me to post my motion blur vid when it's done? It's only 34 seconds, but I'll make longer ones if it works.

LittleB said:
Okay I'm downloading Adobe Premiere Pro trial version and I'll try it out. Would you guys like me to post my motion blur vid when it's done? It's only 34 seconds, but I'll make longer ones if it works.

Not sure what you're trying to do here. Downsampling will create "stitch" images together so they look smoother. Motion blur however, creates a, well, motion blur. If you want to go with downsampling, any editor will do. If you want motion blur, there is a very powerful plugin available for After Effetcs, called Twixtor. You might want to take a look at that.

gfhr, I meant this:
motionblur4ib.jpg

:D

Okay I used Adobe Premiere Pro trial, and it worked! Anyone know where I can have a file hosted for free?

Back