im going to the E3

kyetech

Regular
Just to let you folk know... ive already got my tickets to E3 this year... Ive also got my flights booked....(from london) to LAX

Just wanted to know if any of you lot are going?

What your expecting from the show?

Also does anyone know exactly when or how the consoles will be unveiled? Do they have a press only event before the show? or is it an event that happens at the begining of the show to everyone? I cant imagine there wont be a keynote speech of some sort before we play them on the show floor?

Im very excited, this is an opportunity of a life time, and this years show has the potential to be the biggest of them all. :D

london-boy said:
You're flying from London to LA *just* to go to E3??

fast reply !!

Im going also for a 10 day holiday..... hit the bars, clubs, beaches, plus ive always wanted to do the E3.... so, here I go !

LOL,

Its a stroke of luck that im a real time 3D developer for flight sims... they let me in to the show for free !! saved me $275... (cos Im in interactive dev) I cant argue with that !!

Ill be renting a convertable sports car too. !! man, it just gets better.

sorry, im rubbing it in now.

kyetech said:
What your expecting from the show?
A HUGE punchup between MS, Sony and Nintendo, all trying to outdo each other's next-gen showing. The propaganda engines will be buzzing into overdrive, souped up and turbo charged.

thing is! will most of the buzz be surrounded by show floor stuff, or will the punch ups be more to do with speeches, keynotes, interviews and quotes.... I really dunno what to expect....

*shrug* oh well, whatever happens, there will be loads to play with...

*sits in office, imagining the designs of the new consoles*

What's the point in going there in person.
The web coverage is almost real time, and you see it all without needing to walk and queue.

rabidrabbit said:
The web coverage is almost real time, and you see it all without needing to walk and queue.

good point....

in fact, if I order my food online, and make all my friends through chat forums, and get a 'work from home' telephone job. then theoretically Ill never have to leave the house, or go travelling, or atend parties.

Ill never need a physical experience ever again !!

thanks for the pointer :devilish:

I'm expecting Team Ninja to show off some boobage. :D

"Dedicated 1 CPU Core to Boobie Physics for the Ultimate XBox Xperience!"

What to expect: a show where you will only see a small part of the whole picture. It's going to be so massive, it'll be very very hard to even keep track of everything on the internet... Plan in advance what you want to see and keep in mind you cannot enter certain presentations and the like.

kyetech said:
rabidrabbit said:

good point....

in fact, if I order my food online, and make all my friends through chat forums, and get a 'work from home' telephone job. then theoretically Ill never have to leave the house, or go travelling, or atend parties.

Ill never need a physical experience ever again !!

thanks for the pointer :devilish:

True dat
And what live coverage anyway, gamespot is one of the only ones I've seen and its junk.

Alstrong said:
I'm expecting Team Ninja to show off some boobage. :D

"Dedicated 1 CPU Core to Boobie Physics for the Ultimate XBox Xperience!"

yes and playable 8)

hovz said:
hey i live in LA, how can i get tickets to e3, and where is it located this year?

I'm going to read your mind. You're an enormous Nintendo fan who wants to see the Revolution conquer all. ;)

Renting a convertible.

Is that what you Euros do when you come out to CA?

Lot of sunburns in just an afternoon of sun for people with skins not used to too much sun. :p

Back