I'm a business man

Would be interesting to spend 15$ the following way:
5$ to get you to agree with a certain poster.
5$ to disagree with your agreeing account
then 5$ to get the first account to agree with the second....

Would probably hit the 100 post limit quite quickly, but still...

I appreciate the attention you're bringing to my gig, but please I'd take it as a kindness if you didn't continue pretending that it's your account or that the gig was your idea.

I appreciate the attention you're bringing to my gig, but please I'd take it as a kindness if you didn't continue pretending that it's your account or that the gig was your idea.

I don't think nobody really though that the OP is really the guy selling himself out (though he is weird too :smile:)) your "gig" is pretty messed up.

Messed up enough that it's gotten 1000 views per 10 minutes for the past hour :p

It's a pretty good joke, people like jokes. If it takes off, how are you supposed to have the time to argue with 100 different guys on different forums. and that's only 500$ for two weeks...

edit: I noticed it said 2 weeks or 200 posts, so if you argue with 100 guys, you should put 20k posts in two weeks... If you'd try to maintain even fraction of the quality you advertise, then it's flatout impossible. An impossible task to earn 500$ sounds pretty bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 weeks or 100 posts, so it's half the output that you stated.

Further, when you and the person are online at the same time, and get a good back and forth going, posts add up quickly. My first customer generated me 40 posts in one day, in about 40 minutes by the expedient of us both being on the forum at once.

A back-and-forth in 2 or 3 threads gives you posts about as fast as you can make them.

Further, if I suddenly had 50 people trying to buy the gig, I would simply turn down or postpone most of them, in order to maintain that posting quality.

2 weeks or 100 posts, so it's half the output that you stated.

Further, when you and the person are online at the same time, and get a good back and forth going, posts add up quickly. My first customer generated me 40 posts in one day, in about 40 minutes by the expedient of us both being on the forum at once.

A back-and-forth in 2 or 3 threads gives you posts about as fast as you can make them.

Further, if I suddenly had 50 people trying to buy the gig, I would simply turn down or postpone most of them, in order to maintain that posting quality.

Hmm ok somehow I misread it as 200... Still it doesn't change much. Lol I'd like to see what sort of discussion you've had which resulted 40 posts and 1 post per minute from you and additionally probably similar amount of posts from that other guy. But yeah I can see you could make few bucks out of this. How much are you expecting to make? In any case it's a lot of work for very small amount of money.

I'm sure you'd forgive me if you look at my posting history. ;)
Anyway, my Two Girls, 1 Cup offer was quite popular.

Hmm ok somehow I misread it as 200... Still it doesn't change much. Lol I'd like to see what sort of discussion you've had which resulted 40 posts and 1 post per minute from you and additionally probably similar amount of posts from that other guy. But yeah I can see you could make few bucks out of this. How much are you expecting to make? In any case it's a lot of work for very small amount of money.

Depends on the forum obviously. One place which offered me the 5 bucks isn't a forum so much as an imageboard with comment sections, which means it's probably going to be the 2 weeks option, since the person doesn't comment that much, and it's hard to get good back-and-forth going.

But when you get someone who really decides to be trolled by you and get all upset and start throwing flames around, getting them to respond quickly and angrily in 3, 4 or 5 threads in one go isn't that hard.

And while I didn't think -anybody- would actually offer 5 bucks for it, I'm bored, and people are hilariously easy to provoke, so getting 5 bucks is better than getting 0 bucks.

Back