Ignore list - can't add a user?

Albuquerque

Red-headed step child
Veteran
I found my very first use for the Ignore User function today (a proud moment for me, as one or two of the moderators might agree :D ) but when i went to add the user, I can't :(

I tried by clicking on that particular user, going to their page, and clicking on the "Add this user to my ignore list". No avail. I tried typing their name into the new blank entry and clicking "Save List". no avail. I tried refreshing cookies, logging off / logging on. No dice :(

I'm running IE7 on Vista 32 currently. I haven't tried turning on my VMware XPSP2 / IE6 guest OS yet.... Should I?

Upon a bit more investigation, I think I'm having Java problems. But only sometimes... Not really sure what's up, but my browser is broken in some arbitrary way. I think I just updated my JRE a few days ago, so I'm gonna start there...

Admit it, you're attempting to ingore me due to my abundance of positive reviews I dole out maliciously in my "Movie Reviews" thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something strange just happened. This thread showed up as having a new post, but the last one I see is Ink's, that I've read before.

Admit it, you're attempting to ingore me due to my abundance of positive reviews I dole out maliciously in my "Movie Reviews" thread.

You cannot ignore staff ;)

I added you to my ignore list (firefox and ie7) just fine so I don't think there is a major site problem, just a localised one.

I never have figured it out on my work laptop (from whence I started this thread) but it worked without issue on both of my home Vista32 / IE7 machines. Go figure :p

Back