If you're bored during a flight...

I saw this last week, but if you actually did this and caused a panic, you'd no doubt end up being arrested, prosecuted, banned from airlines, etc.

There was a story a couple of months back about a guy that unknowingly dropped his ipod in the aircraft's toilet, and then ended up being arrested and questioned by the FBI for hours.

People need to stop bitching. People tend to whine about everything these days. Besides, if you really had a bomb, whats the use in panicing in a plane? its not like you can go anywhere :D

People need to stop bitching. People tend to whine about everything these days. Besides, if you really had a bomb, whats the use in panicing in a plane? its not like you can go anywhere :D

If someone sitting behind you has a heart attack thinking they are about to die in a plane bombing, you'll probably end up being done for manslaughter.

This is the sort of thing that people have no sense of humour about. Next time you're at check-in and they ask if you packed the bag yourself and if there's anything in there, have a big laugh and a wink, and sarcastically say you've got a bomb in your bag, and see what happens. Make it really obvious that you're joking, and you'll still be damn lucky not to end up in court and banned from most airlines.

Sure, you might get a laugh out of it for five seconds, but the price you'll pay will probably not be worth it. Airline staff are paid to have sense of humour failures about this kind of thing.

I heard a story (maybe it's just an urban legend) that a student went to study at the USA. When he's in flight he's bored so he slipped a paper writing "I have a bomb" or something like this to a flight attendant. Then, the airplane landed as soon as possible and the student was arrested.

This kind of "jokes" is actually similar to yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater when there's no fire.

from a couple of weeks ago here in nz
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.cfm?c_id=301&objectid=10421035
personally i have no probs with him or anyone else carring a dagger on a plane, better that that the bullshit that is imposed due to checks, i personally know over 5 ppl that will not travel to the unitedstates cause of the bullshit at checkins. americans stand up for your rights! (zed stop ranting, um, yeah )

coincidently my sister is a winemaker/manager in a napier at a vineyard similary called ..... estate winery, shes about to have a baby + thus i will be an uncle for the first time (well i hope about, since shes now 2 weeks overdue + apparently they will operate soon if it dont come out)

Yeah, Sikhs got screwed after 9/11 because that dickhead OBL happened to wear a turban. Vigilante beatings, shootings, and all kinds of crap. The stupidest part is that 99% people in the west who wear a turban aren't Muslims. Even the 9/11 hijackers didn't. Fortunately Canada was a little more sane at the time so I came away without incident.

Ironically, we went through a similar thing that America did with hardcore Muslims 300 years ago, except it was far worse. The Moghul empire tried to violently convert us all to Islam, and had we not succeeded in fighting back, there may have been another billion Muslims for the US to deal with in India.

Back