I re-arranged my PC room

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
My highly detailed 2D scale model of the old layout:

PCroommodel.jpg

The new layout:

PCroommodel3.jpg

So last night around 10pm I got busy on it....and by 2am I was done!

move1.jpg

move2.jpg

move3.jpg

The new chairs should be coming today, I can't wait. The new layout works MUCH better, oodles more space. :cool:

Will the new chairs be canine-resistant? :p

Mm... it's too bad Mom's Desk and Big Desk won't fit side-by-side along the wall with the window

They won't fit, I tried. That's why I did the stupid cut-out thingy, I was having real problems visualizing if certain arrangements would work.

The new chairs are actually nicer than we've ever had before, they're "Big and Tall" chairs and made to take people up to 250lbs so they're a bit heavier duty. I look forward to checking them out.

From the looks of it, you've been gnawing on the leather of your chair.....

They won't fit, I tried. That's why I did the stupid cut-out thingy, I was having real problems visualizing if certain arrangements would work.

Ever hear of CAD? Or simply a drawing program with rulers?!?
Did you dusty it up just for us? :)

I don't do CAD, drawings aren't as easy to move around, and those pictures are from AFTER I spent 3 hours cleaning the worst of the dust. :???:

The new chairs came, I assembled. They're big & awesome. Rated for 350lbs, so they actually feel heavy duty-ish to me. :)

Triple-strength fang shui, the puppies love the new setup. More room to play & fight in.

Now they fight in between me and my wife rather than amongst us, much nicer.

Had a couple of ionic breezes, but it charges the dust particles and makes 'em a BIATCH to get off PC equipment.

I wouldn't mind a filter/fan based solution though, I just don't know any good ones.

i rearrange my room every 15-20 days because i can't really concentrate on anything until my room is perfect. I also recently blew a whole in my wallet to buy a new chair (but it was more than worth it).

Back