i need to make a few $k fast

Mize said:
Seriously. With good genes this can make one money (or so my bro in law tells me). No idea if it'll get you a couple $k.

yeah... I considered that but they are VERY selective and I'm pretty sure the fact that I'm on pipolar medicine would kick me out.... besides, I'm not too sure I want to pass on those genes- I certainly dont want some poor kid (my genetic child, especially) to get stuck with parents who don't understand and for him/her to suffer and possibly ultimately kill him/her-self because of a genetic problem.

What's it for? Not trying to pry but you can get "emergency loans" from most banks. My dog got hit by a car (thanks to a roomie who left the gate open) when I was dirt poor and I borrowed $3k for his surgeries and blood transfusions.

because I want a facelifted E46 sedan... comparing pre-facelifted and facelifted on'es I am just appauled at the pre-facelifted ones and in LOVE with the facelifted ones.

SAGE!

OMG OMG OMG! Just hit me, trade in your BMW for a Yugo! With the all the gas money you save, you should be able to save up $2k in no time!

=p

Dr. Ffreeze said:
SAGE!

OMG OMG OMG! Just hit me, trade in your BMW for a Yugo! With the all the gas money you save, you should be able to save up $2k in no time!

=p

i dont HAVE a BMW that's the whole problem! And, by the way, I'm sure I can pull at least 25mpg out of it. And, I'd have to drive 25,000 miles just to spend $2k on gas at 25mpg.

edit:
btw, if I *traded in* this BMW (which I dont have) then wouldnt that kind of defeat the whole purpose? I mean, if I already had one, then why would I trade it in to get $2k so that I could buy one... wouldnt it be simpler to just keep the one I already had? :? ;)

Sage,

Haha, I thought you had one already and just wanted some new ground effects or 'new face' (front doghouse) to tweak it out. =)

Dr. Ffreeze said:
Haha, I thought you had one already and just wanted some new ground effects or 'new face' (front doghouse) to tweak it out. =)

nope.... although I do have a few mods in mind for as soon as i get it... first and foremost is clear turn signals :D

The549 said:
http://www.savetoby.com/

As my friend put it, "the smartest AND the dumbest way to get rich that I have ever seen."

make love, not dinner...

but um yeah how much do you think i could make in nevada? I'm wondering where I might auction off my anal-virginity (like that old enws story where some lady was auctioning her daughters virginity...)

How about getting a personal loan? If you need money fast, thats probably the quickest way.

If repayments don't suit you then heres some more suggestions:

Car wash (think of the movie Dodgeball, if you've seen it ;) )

Window washer at traffic lights

Donate Blood

Come up with funny slogans for Tshirts or bumper stickers and them sell them.

If all else fails and you still need the money bad, then I think you're gonna have to become the next Deuce Bigalow :p

yeah i dont do loans. except for student loans I will never finance anything in my life.

but I'm seriously wondering how much gay male hookers in vegas make...

Sage said:
but I'm seriously wondering how much gay male hookers in vegas make...

Just stop being stupid. Something like that would destroy your psyche forever. You're still not that desperate.

Back