i need to make a few $k fast

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
any ideas?

I know I could whore myself out to the MANY guys who live around me who would LOVE to get a piece of me and have plenty of money but, I dont want to risk getting any disseases. Not to mention I'd have a rather difficult time explaining to my parents how I came about so much $$$ so quickly. Hmm... or maybe it would be enough to make them realize how much they fvcked me up and how badly i need help. Still, I dont want to risk getting infected with HIV.

So, I need a better idea.

You could try working and earning an honest living and the not spending your money on useless crap.

Nah... that's too much hard work.

Tahir said:
You could try working and earning an honest living and the not spending your money on useless crap.

um.... you want to know how i spend my money? rent, electricity, water, food, gas. I dont spend one cent on anything else. Oh yeah, and I am making an honest living at a normal job. I just need a few $k more really fast.

CMAN said:
Sell your computer :devilish:

it's not worth that much. it's only dual PIII 1.26GHz's, 1GB DDR333, 80GB WD HDD, 200GB WD SE HDD, GeForce4 Ti 4200, etc etc.

I don't know what you expect to hear. If it were in any way commonplace or easy to come by " a few $K " fast just because you want it...

Sage said:
CMAN said:
Sell your computer :devilish:

it's not worth that much. it's only dual PIII 1.26GHz's, 1GB DDR333, 80GB WD HDD, 200GB WD SE HDD, GeForce4 Ti 4200, etc etc.

That's why you seel it to an old lady who doesn't know any better... :devilish:

Just kidding :D

Sage said:
Tahir said:

um.... you want to know how i spend my money? rent, electricity, water, food, gas. I dont spend one cent on anything else. Oh yeah, and I am making an honest living at a normal job. I just need a few $k more really fast.

Just tongue in cheek mate. It is a bit of a silly question you just asked cos if we knew we would be doing it ourselves!

Joe DeFuria said:
I don't know what you expect to hear. If it were in any way commonplace or easy to come by " a few $K " fast just because you want it...

umm.... sure it is! you just have to have the idea pop into your head and then do it! I dont mean like tomorrow, I mean like over the course of a month or so.

edit: and I didnt say easy or even particularly enjoyable, either

Tahir said:
It is a bit of a silly question you just asked cos if we knew we would be doing it ourselves!

maybe, maybe not. depends on how difficult it is / how much you want it / how much time you're willing to put into it. Like, I know a lot of ways to make a quick few hundred... but it's not worth the time for me because it doesnt add up fast enough for me to consider it worth the effort.

wireframe said:
Modelling (and I am not talking scientific modelling or building plastic models of WW2 planes)

hmm... that's a good idea... not sure if it's quite right for me though, as I have a lot of free-time but a pretty rigid schedule... oh yeah and I'm oogly :LOL:

obviously, my cousin (won Supermodel of the Year award two years in a row) and I did NOT get our looks from the shared side of our family tree :p

Back