I just realized something

weaksauce

Regular
That I have a dick. And two balls. And there's only one thing you can use that for, fucking. I mean, with most of my other parts I can do a lot of different things, but with this, there's just fucking. And so I'm thinking that a part of me is only good for fucking. A part of me is only "destined" to fuck.

I mean, it gets hard for only one reason and it has this shape for only one reason. Then I'm thinking how it is with the females. Surely they have a hole which is mostly used for stuffing it, but it also serves another function, plopping out babies. And so I felt defeated when I got this, they can put theirs to better use. But then I'm thinking that they also have boobs. Boobs look nice but their primary usage is, feeding the baby. And so I'm thinking that an even bigger part of the female body is only good for one thing, making babies. It's like half of their body is "destined" to make babies.

And so I'm thinking, what if you don't want to fuck or make babies, then you're carrying a lot of useless stuff. It's like you're getting punished for it.

Shit.

Our primary cause in this world is to pass our genes to the next generation. Accept that and you'll be fine.

Back