I just got a new case!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I went nuts at the PC show and on a whim picked up a not-too-ugly silver full ATX case with a side window w/fan in it. My current case is a mid-ATX and ever since I put the NF7-s in it the damned CD & DVD are sticking about 3" out the front. :rolleyes:

I also picked up a Zalman CNPS700A, since I'll be pulling the mobo anyways I figure it's a good time, and a Lite-on DVD 8x RW for cheap once I found out it does 40xCDRW too! (I've still been using me 4xCDRW, going from 15 minute disks to 3. 8) ).

For the kids I got 'em these cute A4tech 2/3 scaled down keyboard/mouse combos. The mice were actually wheel & optical, so I thought it was a pretty good find. (All the usual kid's mice are ball, BLEH!) The kids love 'em, and they fit their hands a lot better. :)

Now I'm trying to decide if I should just tear Bubbles apart and toss her into the new case or if I should be slow and plan it out all careful like and make a full-blown project out of it and cut some holes first.... :|

cut some holes? what, you're going to waste a perfectly good case by modding it to be LOUDER? ;)

Good point, I can always go back and do it later. (I just found out the top is actually removable, I'm happily tearing it apart! :D )

Yeah, I might just try my power supply INSIDE the case this time...it looks much better designed for it than my last one. :)

(BTW-That Zalman is absolutely insanely heavy, I'M IN LOVE!!!!! 8) )

I was thinking about buying a Zalman. Guess I should wait, though, and see how long I have this NF7-S and AXP stuff.

I wasn't thinking of buying one, so imagine my shock and delight that I did. 8)

I'm gonna try her without any modifications I've decided, just adding a few strategically placed fans. :)

Back