I just bougth: Eart 2150: Lost Souls

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Dr. Ffreeze, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Dr. Ffreeze

Regular

Hello All,

I just snagged Earth 2150: Lost Souls for $5 new. (/snicker) I like strategy games but man do I have a backlog to play (a HUGE backlog to play) but I just couldn't turn down Lost Souls for only $5. I have Earth 2150: Escape from the Blue Planet, Earth 2150: Moon Project, and now the last one in the series Lost Souls. Earth 2150 (the first one) was one of the first very polished 3D strategy games that I ran into. Total Annihilation was the first 3D strategy game I really liked, then TA: Kingdoms, then Warzone 2100, then the Earth 2150 series (I still have to install and play Command and Conquer: Generals).

Lost Souls uses the same engine that the other two Earth games used. Most units have lights that come on in the night (cool), power plants make nasty black smoke (cool), and the game uses lighting well (like lasers and such). The only problem is I really wish to finish Warzone 2100 before I start on the Earth series. Soooo many games to play. =)

Comments?
    Dr. Ffreeze

http://www.earth2150.com/