I iz da MAN!

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

ok you all know I'm going to a womans college this fall, right? well move-in is on the 24th. so anyhow they have, of course, little crappy twin beds in the doorms. so, what did i just do? oh yes, I am going to be the king. i got myself a 3-inch mattress pad of that fancy memory foam crap and some black satin sheets (with red satin pillowcases). Women will be sleeping with me JUST TO DO IT IN MY BED! bwahahahahahahahaha! Oh yes, I am going to be the king. I'm hot, stylish, drive a mercedes, and have the greatest made-for-sex bed evah. That all makes up for my small penis, right? :|

Last edited by a moderator:
i got one line of advice for ya, sage, that is gonna cure all your women problems. sounds like you've got the "set up" -- money, and well, money -- to bed some shallow hoes. now all you need to do is always follow my Golden Rule to Getting Sage Laid: never, never, ever open your mouth.

at college its not about money . Its about liquer and popularity . If you can get them into the best parties and the best clubs then they will fuck u .

jvd said:
at college its not about money . Its about liquer and popularity . If you can get them into the best parties and the best clubs then they will fuck u .

or you end up as Shuttle-Dave ;-)

i used to know the owner of a local bar at college . I would invite a girl. Normaly a freshmen. Bring her out . Buy some drinks and get laid .

Worked everytime .

Am i the only one thinking "Girls college... guy... in a girls college... sleeping in the same room..." = weird?

I remember when at school there were schools attended mostly by girls, with one guy in a classroom of 25 girls. The guy was always gay. Always. Or driven to madness. Or both.

But that's the strategy, the girls think the guy is a gay and desperately try to convert him just for the sake of it, regardless of liking him or not. Works absolutely great ;)

_xxx_ said:
But that's the strategy, the girls think the guy is a gay and desperately try to convert him just for the sake of it, regardless of liking him or not. Works absolutely great ;)

Reminds me of a Malcom in the Middle episode. When his older brother, Francis, got that offer and was thrown into a Bible boot camp :)

_xxx_ said:

Actually now that i think about it, yes it did work great. :D You know, in my "straight" days...

Oh, and don't forget he'll be the one to comfort them when they have problems with guys. I'd love to be in such a situation, It would be a true sexual mayhem :devilish:

_xxx_ said:
Heh, I already see the topic: "She's pregnant, how do I get out of this?" :devilish:
567.gif
he he

Back