I hate new stuff

jvd

Banned
I got an epox 8kd3j board in and it was doa. Took me 4 hours to set up the watercooler and the new board. Now i have to take it apart. Send it back to newegg and install my old stuff. That sucks

I just unwrapped me TT Purepower 420w and was getting all excited about installing it, don't bring me down! ;) (BTW-Sorry to hear about your bad luck, better luck next time)

Hey...I feel for ya....just got a new DVD Player today....won't play half my DVD's..... Oh! well......

Dang it, now you're all getting me scared that I'm now jinxed with my new power supply and I'm afraid to shut-down and install it! :oops:

(Well, not really....my kids and me were playing in the sprinkler and I just don't have time yet, but I like how the above sounds better. ;) )

One of the best things about working in a computer shop is you get to try the new toys before you buy them... and if it dont work you get another one out of stock ;)

But the amount of paperwork that goes into filling in RMA reports, RTS reports, shipping details (that I dont ever have to do woohoo) make me cry..

Back