I Gotted Lots Of Choclates!1111

I'm pooping orange stuff.

... I once ate a 500g bag of cashews and pooped oil every few hours for about a day. It was nasty dark orange and smelly(but strangely translucent), it floats like little droplets in the bowl and it's hard to flush it. When wiping it soaked up so quickly in paper that it was almost unavoidable to get slightly greasy(and smelly!) hands...

... I once ate a 500g bag of cashews and pooped oil every few hours for about a day. It was nasty dark orange and smelly(but strangely translucent), it floats like little droplets in the bowl and it's hard to flush it. When wiping it soaked up so quickly in paper that it was almost unavoidable to get slightly greasy(and smelly!) hands...

"That statement is so wrong on so many levels, that I don't even know where to begin describing its wrongness. It's like an impenetrable sphere of wrongness."

why, in the name of god, would you post that

also, next time, chug down like a good liter or so of tonic water in addition to that, and kick a UV light on just to see the effects...oh yeah, quinine baby

Back