I got a new job!!!

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
*HAPPY*!!!!!!!

Had the first interview in December with HR and a person from my future team, which went very well, had the second interview yesterday with the directors, and again it went really really well...

And i just got a call, they've offered me a more senior position than the one i actually went for!!

I'm just so over the moon it's not even funny.

The company is VERY interesting and cool, money is a big jump from what i'm getting now, benefits are amazing (it is a billion pound turn-over kind of corporation afterall)...

All in all, i'm a happy bunny!!

Congratulations LB
beer.gif

I didn't know there was much of a market for private jets in Mongolia! :p

Congrats lb.

Congratulations and best of luck with the new job LB, I love it when you're a happy bunny and hope to see you stay that way. :)

Congrats on the new job my friend. More money to buy more console games. Only to see you more active in the console forum. Times will be good again hahaha.

Things are looking up. What a great way to start out 2007.

congrats, me myself i started the 2nd of January on my new job (on my birthday actually)
new job, new car, new year, new birthday ... now need to sell my house and later a new wife ;... :devilish:

That's awesome, dude. Don't forget to send the huge fruit basket to the a-hole who "inspired" you to leave the old company, gushing about how fantastic it has been for your life that he's a lying sack of sh*t, etc. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: Succeeding even more afterwards is ALWAYS the best revenge. :D

Hehe, nice one. I am in the new job/house/life etc zone right now too. It is nice. I like.

That's awesome, dude. Don't forget to send the huge fruit basket to the a-hole who "inspired" you to leave the old company, gushing about how fantastic it has been for your life that he's a lying sack of sh*t, etc. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: Succeeding even more afterwards is ALWAYS the best revenge. :D

Absolutely, especially with the ~50% payrise i'm getting from switching... :devilish:

Back