I felt really weak and tired today

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I've just finished a big chunk of pork, I'm feeling a much stronger but still a little weak.

One minute I'm hot the next I'm freezing. 8 degrees C minimum and 17 maximum today.
No one else thinks it's hot or cold.

I felt pretty weak, during my OS class I had a lot of trouble paying attention, the back of my neck hurt, I was going to the toilet a few times, my bowels felt really heavy but I just had a very small puddle of diarrhea.

I came home really early, just after my OS class and had a shower and went to sleep because yesterday(Sunday) I went to sleep about 2am, the previous day I had 4 coffees and went to bed about 1:30am.

When I woke up I still felt weak, it was just after eating the pork that I felt much better.

What's the deal? Recently I've been having a lot more coffee. Caffeine hangover or have I got the flu? I felt fine yesterday.

K.I.L.E.R said:
I've just finished a big chunk of pork, I'm feeling a much stronger but still a little weak.

One minute I'm hot the next I'm freezing. 8 degrees C minimum and 17 maximum today.
No one else thinks it's hot or cold.

I felt pretty weak, during my OS class I had a lot of trouble paying attention, the back of my neck hurt, I was going to the toilet a few times, my bowels felt really heavy but I just had a very small puddle of diarrhea.

I came home really early, just after my OS class and had a shower and went to sleep because yesterday(Sunday) I went to sleep about 2am, the previous day I had 4 coffees and went to bed about 1:30am.

When I woke up I still felt weak, it was just after eating the pork that I felt much better.

What's the deal? Recently I've been having a lot more coffee. Caffeine hangover or have I got the flu? I felt fine yesterday.

It could be flu, or it could be the way your body is telling you that somehow it (your body) doesn't like what you've been doing/eating/drinking lately.

Thanks.

On Sunday night I've been eating a lot of cake at biscuits at around 10:30pm - 12:30pm.

Could this be the cause?

K.I.L.E.R said:
Thanks.

On Sunday night I've been eating a lot of cake at biscuits at around 10:30pm - 12:30pm.

Could this be the cause?

well, for what I'm reading I can see that you're not a very "regular eater": that could be the main cause, yes.

MuFu said:
I think you might be gay. :?
I think MuFu is right.
yep.gif

The hurting neck is a very clear symptom you're gay.
You should use neck support until you've developed stronger neck muscles.
Or just restrain from orals.

rabidrabbit said:
The hurting neck is a very clear symptom you're gay.
You should use neck support until you've developed stronger neck muscles.
Or just restrain from orals.

:oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You're on fire today!!

Heh. I feel very tired, but that's because I've slept six hours in the past 48, took a final, and am currently packing.

The Baron said:
Heh. I feel very tired, but that's because I've slept six hours in the past 48, took a final, and am currently packing.
Wimp. You're not sleep deprived if you're not hallucinating. :rolleyes:

Back