I can no longer post here; HEXUS sues Beyond3D

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
I've just been informed by HEXUS.legal that I can no longer post on Beyond3D's forums as an individual or representative of HEXUS due to legal proceedings being issued against B3D and its EIC, Mr. Dave 'Wavey' Baumann.

Apparently the website with which I hold employment deems Beyond3D to be a breach of Trade Descriptions, since the bugger never does anything but 3D, so until it's resolved, I have to take my leave.

Copies of the legal documents can be found at the following URIs:

http://img.hexus.net/v2/dave/hexus_b3d_p1.jpg
http://img.hexus.net/v2/dave/hexus_b3d_p2.jpg

Cheers,

Ryszard Sommefeldt
Technical Editor
HEXUS.net

london-boy said:
And you are....?

Someone with a bit less free time on his hands, Mr. 11K posts :p Nice to see you venture out of GD to say hello! :LOL:

OMG and you only sue Dave and not Rev, that is unfair, you should sue the staff as well
reallymad.gif

I think this is the longest day of the year for me, I just want to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head until it's over. :oops:

IgnorancePersonified said:
Heh ... long day?
I been at work for 18 hours with a totally borked sms upgrade to 20000+ clients - no it's not a joke. Love it. Going to go for much longer.
Sorry to hear it, I was up until 2am last night cleaning up after a couple of puppies with diahera and got up at 6:30 and just got done getting the kids cleaned-up/fed/to school.

Now I get to steam clean my carpet from where the puppies had problems last night. (Paper towels and 409 can only do so much on carpets, but I can't steam clean at 2am without waking everyone up. :? )

I'm not saying you ain't got it tougher today, you do....but being a stay-at-home Dad is not the bowl of cherries everyone seems to think it is.

Then again, after I get me steam cleaning done I'm gonna just game for a few hours until it's time to pick up my daughter....so it balances. ;)

I would expect Diarrhea Splatter to post something like this outside of general discussion. :LOL:
If this was real you would have been sacked. The plaintiff or the police are supposed to notify the defendent about any legal action.

Personally I want to take legal action against Rys for misleading the public, libel against B3D and misrepresentation of HEXUS, it's staff, employers and the forging of legal documents.

Back