Hurricane Ian

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Hurricane Ian is currently pounding Florida, and it looks like it's gonna make landfall about 20 miles north of my mother-in-law's house. I'm watching MSNBC where they're showing her town with cars floating down the streets crashing in to each other as the water level is almost up to the second floors of most buildings.

I got real mixed emotions on this one. On one hand I don't want a lot of people hurt or suffering, on the other hand....well let's just say I got two hands.

Hurricane Ian is currently pounding Florida, and it looks like it's gonna make landfall about 20 miles north of my mother-in-law's house. I'm watching MSNBC where they're showing her town with cars floating down the streets crashing in to each other as the water level is almost up to the second floors of most buildings.

I got real mixed emotions on this one. On one hand I don't want a lot of people hurt or suffering, on the other hand....well let's just say I got two hands.
Are you actually saying there's part of you that is ok with these folks getting hurt and suffering?

It's red state area and a democrat President is in power, so obviously Biden is responsible for everything leading up to and a consequence of the hurricane.

It's all those windmills they keep building. They allow the Dems to control the weather.

Sound stupid? Well you tell me, how many times have you seen the windmills going round when it's not windy? Huh? HUH?? Wake up sheeple!!1!

Back