Humus, you're published!

Randell

Senior Daddy
Veteran
Humus, in this months PG Gameplay magazine in the UK there is an article on DX9 and what it will bring to the table. To illustrate what higher internal colour precision means they used comparison shots from your game engine demo on an 8500 and Gf3!

Hope they paid you :)

BTW This is the latest in a good series of articles from them. In the past few months they have explained AA & anisotropic filtering as well, both in pretty accurate terms compared to what you get in most mags.

Hmm ... that's cool, but they haven't talked to me at all about it.
Did they publish a link to my site with it? If so, then that can explain the increased number of hits on my page I've noticed the last days. (if not, then it's just that lots of people liked my last demo :))

If so, then that can explain the increased number of hits on my page I've noticed the last days.

You were on the front of OpenGL.org news from your latest demo, but I;d assumed you were already aware of that.

Try looking for a free hits counter such as SiteMeter (which we use) - it give a list of the last hours referring URL's so you know where you're being linked from! :)

The article should give credit to the engine programmer at least and also ask permission to use it. Anyhow congrats Humus, your hard work is getting noticed :)

DaveBaumann said:
If so, then that can explain the increased number of hits on my page I've noticed the last days.

You were on the front of OpenGL.org news from your latest demo, but I;d assumed you were already aware of that.

Try looking for a free hits counter such as SiteMeter (which we use) - it give a list of the last hours referring URL's so you know where you're being linked from! :)

Yup, I knew that.
I prefer having my own counter, but it shouldn't be too hard to add a feature logging the refering page.

Back