Howdy... old preacher here

Wow. How's it going Rev? (Anthony, right?)
Last I saw a post from you it was reminiscing about old reviews...six years back as already noted. Whatcha been up to?

I seem to remember a 3d site called Reverend's Pulpit

Wow. How's it going Rev? (Anthony, right?)
Last I saw a post from you it was reminiscing about old reviews...six years back as already noted. Whatcha been up to?
Can't remember anything I posted here tho I've been browsing this forum a bit of late. 6 years huh... Wow... time flies. I'm totally out of touch with hardware, just been busy with my real estate career. I only really remember my friends Dave + Dave and Kristof, and Simon, and others, all of which I never met... I hope they are all well.

But I just got my son a new machine coz he wanted one... and, well, here I am coz I got curious about hardware again... :) Maybe....

Jeez, it really is you isn't it. And I thought you were a spambot. :LOL:

Remembering your old pulpit website, along with voodoo extreme and all that. Omg, so much time has passed since then. Now I feel old...

I've got some fond memories of the days when I was reading your posts. It's great to hear from you again.

Jeez, it really is you isn't it. And I thought you were a spambot. :LOL:

Remembering your old pulpit website, along with voodoo extreme and all that. Omg, so much time has passed since then. Now I feel old...
I'll bet I'm older :)

Just only managed to check out this site. Looks like nothing's been happening, huh? Sad to see this...

I'll bet I'm older :)

Just only managed to check out this site. Looks like nothing's been happening, huh? Sad to see this...

I don't think you're much older than some of us (bunch of mid-forties folks here).
As for the "site," the front of B3D hasn't seen much activity for a long time, but the forums are still the best, with the highest SNR, in the 3D graphics/gaming area. Very active.

Wow Rev, has it been so long? Good to see an old face here.

Real Estate eh? I'm the IT director of a real estate company in central PA. Learnt a lot about the industry, IDX, RETS etc along the way. I've noticed you can do very very well in this business, difficult career to move into though.

Back