how you buy PSN US without US credit card?

orangpelupa

Elite Bug Hunter
Legend
i have indonedian credit card. how can i buy stuff in US psn?

they were refusing it ugh... i need it to subscribe PS+

it seems i can use paypal but it refuse to use the linked indonesian credit card too. although only 5 dollar needed to join the free ps+ trial. (to add payment method)

*the vredit card works fine in amazon.de. i used ot to buy ps vita

thank you :)

Buy a PSN card for that region, and then use that ... That should generally work.

thank you arwin! awesome its working. Yahooooo yay :D

i cant get the free 14 days trial, but now im on 1 year PS+ and got Tearaway discount. Now waiting for my Vita to be delivered :) :)

I buy digital codes from US amazon, just have to put in a US postal address(easy find on google).

thats what i do too. Now i have got all of PS+ free games :)

hopefully my PS Vita will arrive soon and without problem

1st i buy PS Vita from amazon.de using Credit Card A
2nd, i buy 20 USD PSN card from amazon.com using credit card B
3rd, i buy 50 USD PSN card from amazon.com using credit card B <--- it take 2 hours to pass through "verification" by amazon

all using one same login.

then a few minutes later, amazon.de put my transaction of PS Vita on-hold :/
they ask me to FAX the billing or to call bank to talk with amazon.

but, after i asked them how the bank should talk to amazon (they did not provide phone number, just FAX), and whether i can email them,

they just said basically something like this: We cant reply because you has not sent a FAX to us

O_O

yups amazon germany that want the fax.

i have not tried hellofax, im still waiting for colleague in indonesia to email the billing to me. (the credit card billing is mailed physically)

@wynix The problem is actually with amazon.de.
Usually it's because the card address is different than the postal address + I think because it's an Indonesian CC that trips their security.

Since you're abroad, most bank offer e-billing. I think you should opt in on that.

@wynix The problem is actually with amazon.de.
Usually it's because the card address is different than the postal address + I think because it's an Indonesian CC that trips their security.
I've never had that problem with amazon US, I have used disposable mastercards and my visa debit card.

Some store required that the shipping and billing address to be the same. Some can accept different shipping and billing address with additional documentation (Apple store), some just discriminate if the card came from certain countries or the issuer isn't well known internationally.. at least that was how it used to be. But usually the seller will decline it and not process the transaction.

Today I (hopefully) will get the credit card billing emailed to me and can fax it to Amazon Germany.

Yes on Amazon US all Is fine. It's problem on Amazon Germany.

Today I (hopefully) will get the credit card billing emailed to me and can fax it to Amazon Germany.

Yes on Amazon US all Is fine. It's problem on Amazon Germany.
Is that for the Vita purchase? buying a Vita is considered suspicious in Germany? :LOL:

Amazon.de is really weird, i have sent the FAX yesterday, i also tell them via email that i have sent the fax.

i got robot reply, no human reply at all. O_O
and my transaction is still on hold :(

previously, the replies from Amazon.de is super fast, like wait only 1 hour and i got reply. Now they just give robot reply.

and the most worrying thing is, the PS Vita is on super limited stock... I wonder if Amazon will hold one PS Vita stock for me... but it was another seller, not amazon thats selling.

@Wynix
i really dont understand what happened, why i got hit by this thing* from amazno germany.

*the no reply thing,
as for the transaction problem i suspect they got confused because im multi-region person (US and DE amazon account, home address in Indoensia, shipment to netherlands, buying from germany, Two credit card indonesian)

Amazon.de is really weird, i have sent the FAX yesterday, i also tell them via email that i have sent the fax.

i got robot reply, no human reply at all. O_O
and my transaction is still on hold :(

previously, the replies from Amazon.de is super fast, like wait only 1 hour and i got reply. Now they just give robot reply.

and the most worrying thing is, the PS Vita is on super limited stock... I wonder if Amazon will hold one PS Vita stock for me... but it was another seller, not amazon thats selling.

@Wynix
i really dont understand what happened, why i got hit by this thing* from amazno germany.

*the no reply thing,
as for the transaction problem i suspect they got confused because im multi-region person (US and DE amazon account, home address in Indoensia, shipment to netherlands, buying from germany, Two credit card indonesian)
These are your culprits.

If you currently live in the Netherlands I recommend you getting a new CC; If that isn't an option can you get a Visa/Mastercard debit card? They act the same as a credit card except the money is directly withdraw from your bank account.

There are many reasons you might want to use a US PSN account outside of the US. One of these reasons is that games in the US are up to 50% less expensive than in other countries. Unfortunately, it is somewhat difficult to purchase US games online or US PSN Codes outside of the US, unless you own a US credit card. Last time I checked, 4SaleUSA runs several checks in the background and makes it difficult for non US residents to use their credit card on the US Store.

Back