How To Get to Paris from New York

1. Go to Google.com

2. Click on Maps.

3. Click on get Directions.

4. From New York to New York

5. Then from New York To Paris, France.

6. And read line # 23.

It is pretty much that way for any cross ocean mapping, a friend linked this to me a few weeks ago with New York to London, I tried it with my town to London and several other places in the UK, so not so surprised it works to Paris as well.

I wonder why they would implement this. Do they know something we don't? Google Airlines anyone? lol

Obviously to get it posted on every forum out there. Twice. So if anyone out there wasn't aware of google maps, they are now. It's free advertising.

It is pretty much that way for any cross ocean mapping, a friend linked this to me a few weeks ago with New York to London, I tried it with my town to London and several other places in the UK, so not so surprised it works to Paris as well.
Not any. When we first spotted it at work, we couldn't get it to work for any crossing that involved an ocean other than the Atlantic. At least not at the time (about a week ago)... For instance L.A. to Tokyo doesn't work. Similarly, it only works between the mainland US/Canada and UK/Europe. You don't get the same result if you try anywhere in Mexico or South America to Europe.

It also didn't work off of any part of the US not attached to the North American land mass (i.e. Honolulu to London wouldn't work).

Back