How happy are you?

How Happy Are You?

• Extremely happy, I love everything in my life.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Happy, the vast majority of the time I'm content with my life.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Somewhat happy, I'm generally content with my life.

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Somewhat unhappy, there's some posistives but things need to change.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Unhappy, the vast majorty of the time I'm not content with my life.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Depressed, I hate myself and/or the world around me.

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Defining happiness objectively is a little difficult so I'll just leave it up to the people to pick the options that they feel fits. I'm just curious to see what sort of responses we get XD

Somewhat happy. Room for improvement in several areas, but nothing that bothers me.

If anything, I sometimes think that I should be more bothered about one or two of the said things that doesn't bother me. Not enough for it to really bother me, though...

I'm more than content with my life. I have a solid list of friends I can count on and they can count on me. My family life with my mom and brothes is a lot better than it used to be and that is a very great factor. The weather in San Francisco is generally nice although it gets a bit foggy at times but the sunshine far outweighs it. I keep progressing towards a better future in life so that makes me happ to be able to focus on my goals. And I'm getting married htis coming August, so that only ups the ante to new levels.

Extremely happy. My first child is due in September and Im finally living with my wife. Cant really complain about anything in particular, outside of some minor nitpicks.

epic

But don't the minor nitpicks seem really minor when you take the whole of your life in its totality? Mine do, thus me extreme happy. :)

I'm not really happy at the moment, lots of stuff not working out the way I'd like. Not unhappy either, just kinda impatient for some stuff to happen and sometimes fed up with fighting/waiting and certain people throwing stones in my way at work (jealousy, coffy-table politics and such). Also lacking a worthy woman at the moment, been meeting only really stupid cunts in the last 2 years. There are soooo few emotionaly healthy women out there, really sad.

But still, that could qualify as minor stuff, I'm healthy, alive and well and also not doing that bad financially, so I guess all is fine.

f4-3a.gif

Some people aren't happy unless they have something to hate. :LOL:

Tho that was a general observation rather than aimed at current company. :D
It fits me rather well though. :LOL:

I've found two simple rules that make life much easier to cope with:

1. Don't fret the small shit.

2. It's all small shit.
Simple as that. :yep2:

Happiness like any emotion comes and goes. I have found reasonable contentment within my life although there are still troublesome issues that I need focus on. In the end Im more grateful than happy and/or sad.

LOL
For some reason the whole concept of "How happy am I" seems somewhat foreign. I dont believe I have ever wondered how I would rank on a scale of happiness let alone compare this to others.

I'm not too happy. I'm so deep in the ghetto hole it ain't funny. But I try to keep my spirits up with my hobbies.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Don't fret the small shit.
2. It's all small shit.
bloody great quote, btw i voted for the second to last because ( each day is a gift yet i always end up squandering them )

Yeah, I used to describe my life like that, until I stopped caring and it didn't bother me anymore. :)

I also used to hate myself until I came over responsibility and self-discipline. :D

I would say I can cope with problems and handle life better than a lot of other people, but I'm not happy since I haven't gone anywhere with my life yet.

Back