How do GPU-ASM CTM/CAL?

Discussion in 'GPGPU Technology & Programming' started by BitHalver, Aug 18, 2013.

1. BitHalver

Newcomer

Anytime 2006 ATI did present Close-To-Metal which was abouzt GPGPU-Assembler. This is what I want to do now but where did it left? I found Traces leading into Brooks++ or something like for PRogramming and Catalyst as Location where the Libs moved to to launch CTM-Code. Matter is: I can not take Windows nor Catalyst and can not take any HighLevel-GPGPU-Lang for Implementation. Any Suggestions?

2. AlexV

AlexV Heteroscedasticitate
    Moderator Veteran

Do not rely on automatic translation when attempting to ask a technical question, as it is likely to fail and generate a mostly nonsensical mess? You could try this on for size: http://realhet.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/hello-world/. And there is publicly available AMDIL / CAL / HSAIL documentation from AMD.

3. BitHalver

Newcomer

oh no .. it's an Misunderstanding - I design automatised TranslationSoftWars, is that the Point? :)

4. BitHalver

Newcomer

Muchos muchos gracias, Senor! Rather exactly that what I do need. :) Exist there any Lib/Tool to launch like Catalyst on Linux GPGPU-Code?