Hotmail= 250 megs of space.

Everyone who needed more space already got Gmail, but yeah it's good, i still have my old hotmail account. And the Yahoo one too... so that's a total of 1350MB of space on the net all for meee!!!

i've had the 250mb for more than a month now....
is it possible that they upgrade first the accounts that are used the most?

rotten said:
i've had the 250mb for more than a month now....
is it possible that they upgrade first the accounts that are used the most?

I was thinking the same thing, i never use mine (stopped when i got Gmail) and it's still 2MB.

I don't think so. I still use my account, and its been 95% full for quite a while, and I send/recieve several emails a day.

And I still have 2 meg, or whatever the starting amount was.

They've been upgrading the accounts on the basis of when they were created. The longer you've been using hotmail, the sooner you will get the upgrade.

My oldest account, which should be like 4 years or more soon still isn't upgraded. Neither is my newer one either by the way, it's about three years in january next year.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry to revive an old thread, but

I'm being upgraded!!!!!!

kudos go to whoever wrote this article!!!

Now I only have to go there every once in a while to avoid getting the inbox full!!!

weeeeeeeee, I'm so freaking happy!

Am i the only one to have experienced many issues with Hotmail in the last few months, namely the Hotmail inbox not receiving emails from Gmail accounts. At all. That was valid for me and many of my friends.

if anyone needs invitations for gmail..lemme know, got 3 (and yes,i know i am late with this, but hey....)

LB:
All of a sudden I stopped receiving Beyond3d notifications in hotmail, and I don't recall changing any setting in the forums, but that could be my fault, I don't know.

silence:
I have a gmail account as well (and a couple of invites too) but my hotmail account was my first ever mail address (I don't even know for how long I've had it) and I've spread it all over my friends/family/websites, so it's a bit difficult to let go, not to mention I need a spam-trap account ;)... With all the junk I get there 2Mb wasn't nearly enough to cope with a few days of spam, and that's why I needed to go there every day to avoid losing any important message. It's a stupid thing anyway, making us wait for so long (how much time??) even for long time users like myself...

I have 9 invitations left.

Hotmail just stopped receiving anything for a while for me, a few months actually.. go figure...

I don't see where the huge problem of changing email addresses is, u just send an email to everyone telling them what ur new address will be, u send another one from the new address telling them to delete the old one, and keep the new one.

Then go back periodically and check if anyone's still sending stuff to your old address, if Mary Jane from Tennessee still sends you her naked pics to the old one, u reply to her personally and tell her your address has changed, delete the old one and keep the new one.
And keep doing so until they get it right. :devilish:

Back