Hot Chips 20?

So Hot Chips was supposed to be over for a couple of days now but I haven't seen any coverage. Anyone know where to find any?

In particular I'm looking for Sun's presentation on Rock and also curious whether Intel released any more info on Larrabee beyond what was in the Siggraph paper.

Thank you!

I'm a little disappointing the only performance information available consists of the same slides as have been around since Rock first became publicly known, SPECfp and related workloads could be really interesting, but I want to know real numbers. It makes me wonder if that played into the strange shared L1 caches but still having an FPU per core.

I'm also very disappointed in the lack of coverage this year; I thought there'd have been little point to go assuming there'd be the same coverage as the other years and the ability to buy the videos later (which is still possible with a 6 weeks lead time ofc), but apparently I was horribly wrong and nobody bothered.

In the press, the ONLY things I've seen is one minuscule article about the APX 2500 that mentions power figures that are once again a bit different from every other one I heard (NV, please reassure me - is this a running joke?), some stuff about Fujitsu's processor as well as the new Godson CPU in China, and a few blog entries at EDN. Not one word about GT200/Larrabee either. Ugh. Guess I'll have to wait until I can buy those videos and hope that the shipping to Belgium takes less than a zillion years...

Back