Horizon Zero Dawn [PS4, PC]

holy shit this is too soon. I thought this didnt have a release date yet and its almost here already !
This fire dog reminds me of Bloodborne so much.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/10/...zen-wilds-dlc-definitely-isnt-endgame-content

Frozen wild 15 hours of content, new skill tree, better moc cap and camera work and other changes
Wait a minute ! This is not endgame content !??!?!! So how am I to ply it? I am level capped with so many skill points just lying around. I dont want it to feel overtly easy, will all the new skills just unlock instantly for me as I already have skill points??? ....Why release a DLC after almost an year and not make it for the level cap???? :oops:o_O gaming industry just confuses me more and more each day !

Wait a minute ! This is not endgame content !??!?!! So how am I to ply it? I am level capped with so many skill points just lying around. I dont want it to feel overtly easy, will all the new skills just unlock instantly for me as I already have skill points??? ....Why release a DLC after almost an year and not make it for the level cap???? :oops:o_O gaming industry just confuses me more and more each day !

Well if most people did not complete the game, then that is a bigger market target, than the "few" who did. :)

So yeah. I kind of forgot just how beautiful this game is. And Frozen Wilds is more of the same endless gorgeousness. Especially because I had finished the original game before I got a Pro and a 4K/HDR TV, so I had only fired it up to see what it looked like then turned it off. Wow. Now that I've spent some proper time with it, I don't think I've seen such detailed textures on other PS4(Pro) games, or more detailed characters, realistic shaders. There's just so much GG gets right and way above everyone else, it's scary. The snow. THAT SNOW. I can't handle it.

I'll try to squeeze this DLC between some Persona 5 (PS4) and Xcom2 (PC) sessions. I need more free time...

Game is fab ! New machines are very very goodand provide a fresh experience. New armour is super cool too. I have played the whole main game on hard and continuing on hard with Frozen WIlds feels so good. New stuffis really challenging and rewarding !

and this one, fighitng three frostclaws at once, is before GG nerfed it and made it easier :cool: :

The snowfall is so dense that it gets really really hard to see the monster u r fighting ! It is freaking amazing !
At nights it gets so dark and snowy that all u see is the lights from the machines while fighting them.
Even the parts that fall off from the machines make little holes in the snow below.

Unabashed display of gfx ! I would say :D

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Back