Horizon Forbidden West [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Not sure where @Miniature Kaiju got this from, but their post @ https://forum.beyond3d.com/posts/2206204/ says Pre-Show.

The preceding sentence:

You can tune in for a special State of Play Pre-Show, and witness a very intriguing countdown to the main event, which starts at 2PM Pacific Time / 10PM BST / 11PM CEST.

Also, if it happens before the show, it's a pre-show. Can be a panel, can be interviews, can be anything else. I've seen shorts, I've seen music, I've seen live DJing used as a pre-show.

It's sad that this needs to be stated, but this is obviously not gameplay unless the new game is about being a cloud just floating around in the sky not doing anything.

Don't knock that gameplay, Rain on Your Parade is a fabulous game!

j7IqRk5.png

I wonder if the cameras are a part of the gameplay. If you're hunting across the entire game world then the instant switching between cameras via SSD swankiness could have some interesting gameloops tied to it.

I wonder if the cameras are a part of the gameplay. If you're hunting across the entire game world then the instant switching between cameras via SSD swankiness could have some interesting gameloops tied to it.

How is that pulled off on PS4 and 4Pro? This is still a cross-gen game, right?

rfObUCb.png

Valley of the fallen
Always interesting that when you dno't know what to do to signify a super beast, you gotta have the tentacles. lol. Curious as to why considering these are the factories that make robots.

Always interesting that when you dno't know what to do to signify a super beast, you gotta have the tentacles. lol. Curious as to why considering these are the factories that make robots.

Perhaps just conduits. There were a lot of mechanical conduits in HZD and no tentacles that I can recall.

There were enough terrifying massive robot dinosaurs without needing tentacles.

Back