Hogwarts Legacy [PS4, 4PRO, PS5, XO, XOX, XBSX|S, PC]

Really have to wonder why such a delay when there was footage from 2018. Are they going to drop last-gen version? Or is this a bit of an over-reaction from all the CyberPunk2077 blowback? Or is it some sort of development hell with scraping and redoing portions of the game?

Really have to wonder why such a delay when there was footage from 2018. Are they going to drop last-gen version? Or is this a bit of an over-reaction from all the CyberPunk2077 blowback? Or is it some sort of development hell with scraping and redoing portions of the game?

Phil Spencer told to a journalist the COVID 19 wasn't a problem for launch game but 2021 and beyond games will be impacted.

Last edited:
The environments and effects look very nice. The game as a whole looks very polished and there seems to be a lot of different things going on. I expected a narrative driven experience but this seems more like an open world concept with your standard main quest and side quests.

The Early Access idea for those pre-ordering is an interesting. I presume this is a genuine reward for those pre-ordering and that the review embargo lifts before the 7th. Otherwise I'd say this bodes badly for the quality of the game and looks like a trap to lure people into pre-ordering to play early before they've had a chance to see the quality of the game.

Of course, the review embargo may not lift and the game may still be very good, but I'm sceptical when I see really late review embargoes.

Back