Hogwarts Legacy [PS4, 4PRO, PS5, XO, XOX, XBSX|S, PC]

I wish review sites would actually test this and tell us if and how the patch has improved things rather than just reading the patch notes back to us. It's cool to know the patch is there of course, but I want to know if it lives up to it's claims.
I reckon the number of games, game patches patches and effort of testing involved make this borderline impossible.

I will try a game and if it runs well, I don't think much more about it. If something doesn't run well and I wait for patch, I'll try it again and if the game is improved enough that it runs well, I don't think much more about it. it. Your own experience and judgement are going to be the best test for whether a patch has improved a game enough that you'll enjoy it.

What would Hogwarts Legacy 2 look like? Well, after hearing JB Perrette (CEO and President of Global Streaming and Games at Warner Bros. Discovery) in his appearance at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference earlier today, it's most likely going to be a live service game. Perrette went on to say that the triple-A console market is inconsistent and the goal is to entice players on an ongoing basis instead of just for big one-off launches.

Well, so much for anticipating the sequel.

It's kind of baffling watching a single player game succeed beyond their wildest expectations, the live service game failing miserably, and then watching a grown adult that somehow got hired for a well paying position go "you know what, replacing that first strategy with the second sounds like a good idea!"

Just a reminder that 2 year olds are smarter than the average human adult, I.E. their ability to adapt to changing inputs.

Back