Hi folk, I'm new here!

Guilherme

Newcomer
Hi people, I'm from Brazil, therefore, sorry my bad english.

currently, I participate of ForumPCS , here in Brazil, and, by a link posted there, i could see how the level of discussion here is high. I'm really impressed with the level here, and i want to learn much more things.

Regards!

Tanx Natoma and AlphaWolf.

I like to speculate about the GPUs and the future. And, it was thus that I saw the topic about ATi R580. The users was discussing about ROPS, TMUS and a deep architeture, while in my current forum the people is complaining about the 16 "Pixels" pipes. The level there is more of general purpose, and here i found what i want to know: ROPS and TMUS. This two i haven't understood yet.

Just don't be surprised if the conversation goes way over your head at times.
eyepop.gif

Oh yeah welcome to Beyond 3D Forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

madmartyau said:
Just don't be surprised if the conversation goes way over your head at times.
eyepop.gif

Oh yeah welcome to Beyond 3D Forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

Stay Cold friend, I have more than one thousand posts in the other forum and i know how passional this kind of discussion are. :D Intel x AMD, ATi x Nvidia and Windows x Linux.

Tanx friend!

Guilherme said:
Stay Cold friend, I have more than one thousand posts in the other forum and i know how passional this kind of discussion are. :D Intel x AMD, ATi x Nvidia and Windows x Linux.

Tanx friend!
I love the word "passional", but I don't think it's a word....but I'm still gonna steal it and use it. ;)

Welcome to B3D; best of luck, enjoy and learn. :)

Guilherme said:
Hi people, I'm from Brazil, therefore, sorry my bad english.

currently, I participate of ForumPCS , here in Brazil, and, by a link posted there, i could see how the level of discussion here is high. I'm really impressed with the level here, and i want to learn much more things.

Regards!

omghi2u.jpg

digitalwanderer said:
I love the word "passional", but I don't think it's a word....but I'm still gonna steal it and use it. ;)

Welcome to B3D; best of luck, enjoy and learn. :)

Hehe, I didnt find a word to express the love for VGA's, and thanks to google i speak wrong. The reception here is being great, there is a user with more than 13K posts..:oops:

there are people of the four edges of the world here, this is cool. :p

Guilherme said:
Hehe, I didnt find a word to express the love for VGA's
Actually, the adjectives passionate and fanatic can be, and that correctly, used to describe some of the folks who discuss GPUs.
Guilherme said:
is a user with more than 13K posts..:oops:
He's not a real user, he's a spambot. But he's a cool spambot, that's why he didn't get the boot...
Guilherme said:
there are people of the four edges of the world here, this is cool. :p
Yep, but the best are from France.

Back