hi all

pixelbox

Regular
im new here and I just want you to know two things about me and you can be on your way..
1.my whole twenty years of living i had a huge vocabulary but never could spell well.
2.i know about polys, maps, and pixels. but thats how far it goes. all of this 60 ops per tick i know about but have no idea on how to add them up.

thanks btw i noticed that members here dont degrade each other and f a n b yism is at a all low. thank god :rolleyes: :)

pixelbox said:
im new here and I just want you to know two things about me and you can be on your way..
1.my whole twenty years of living i had a huge vocabulary but never could spell well.
2.i know about polys, maps, and pixels. but thats how far it goes. all of this 60 ops per tick i know about but have no idea on how to add them up.

thanks btw i noticed that members here dont degrade each other and f a n b yism is at a all low. thank god :rolleyes: :)

Heh you should have been around here last month or anytime before that. :devilish:

digitalwanderer said:
Whaddya mean? I'm still here. ;)

BTW-Welcome to B3D Pixelbox. :)

you are on every board on internet i joined.....:oops:
its like you are occtopussy and have all 4 comps in your room... typing on different board all the time...

BTW :: welcome to new member

silence said:
you are on every board on internet i joined.....:oops:
its like you are occtopussy and have all 4 comps in your room... typing on different board all the time...

Oh no, he's so much more than that. He's plugged in. You know. IN.

MasterBaiter said:
Hehe, I finally found some forums he wasn't in (or at least was banned from) :LOL:

oh the main one I'm on now (yes, actually i seem to be visiting another forum more than this one lately) digi ISNT on... and we dont want his rice ass on there either! ;)

Back